Anant Maheshwari delegated as President of Microsoft India
Anant Maheshwari was on 1 August 2016 named as the President of Microsoft India by the parent company Microsoft Inc. Maheshwari will succeed Bhaskar Pramanik, who retires in March 2017.
Maheshwari, who will join Microsoft India on 1 September 2016, will take over operations of the company on 1 January 2017.
As president, Maheshwari will be responsible for all of Microsoft’s product, service, and support offerings across India.
About Anant Maheshwari
• Presently, he is working as the President of Honeywell India, a Fortune 100 company.
• At Honeywell, Maheshwari was responsible for the continued growth of India operations across all its three strategic business groups: aerospace, automation and control solutions (ACS).
• Maheshwari has held various business leadership roles in Honeywell for over 12 years. His prior roles include managing director of listed Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
• He also successfully conceptualized and set up the security operations in India for Honeywell.
• Prior to Honeywell, Maheshwari was with McKinsey & Co. for six years where he worked with clients across multiple industries.